Passion for Real Estate
Growing up in a real estate family, I have always seen the practice and ownership of real estate playing a key role in my life. It is a joy to endeavor to meet the challenges of my clients’ needs and expectations, be they buyers or sellers. They need to know how best to adjust to the ever-changing world of technology, financing, disclosure and legal requirements. I believe in being realistic, straightforward and honest in every aspect of my business. I keep the interests of my clients in mind at all times and see cooperation with other real estate professionals as a benefit to them.
Over the past 40 or more years in the industry, I have made many friends and especially enjoy working with former clients and personal referrals.
To me it is the basics which are important. To me nothing compares with first hand viewings of the properties, not always best represented on a smart phone or computer.
- National Association of Realtors
- Womens Council of Realtors
- Graduate Realtor Institute designation
- Married with 2 children and 3 grandchildren
- Hobbies include golf, X-country skiing, photography. fly-fishing & gardening
- Maine resident since 1963
- Yarmouth resident since 1969
- Milton Academy graduate
- Smith College, BA in French
- Maine Wilderness Watershed Trust, Board of Directors
- Tate House Museum, Board of Directors
- National Society of the Colonial Dames of America, Board of Managers
- Member of the Southern Maine Womens Golf Association
- Smith College Club of Maine Pecan Chair
We found Chris to be helpful, thoroughly professional, and extremely helpful.She cares.
Chris Jackson works hard for the Tate House Museum, an historic landmark built in 1755. She does anything from washing windows and going on trips, to taking minutes at board meetings and chairing committees. Her knowledge and experience about real estate in the Greater Portland area has often been helpful to us as we manage our rental apartment. She has loved and supported Tate House and the Means House, its support structure, for years. As a Colonial Dame, she was instrumental in the purchase of the Means House in 1996. She is a dependable and loyal supporter of this historic landmark, and we greatly value her participation.
I have been very pleased using Chris as my Realtor. She has helped me purchase and sell several homes including a large home with an apartment, then a smaller 2- family home, a family condominium and a retirement condominium. Throughout these transactions she has acted very professionally and had my best interests in mind. The transactions have gone very smoothly and I feel confident recommending Chris as a competent realtor to my friends.